My Music


Friday, June 24, 2005

Ok, its me....I'm on fire!

I got the job I got the job I got the job! Woo hoo! Just in time to give my notice for exactly 2 weeks from now. Actually, I'm still really bummed that I am not getting to keep my job, I LOVE the company I work for and what they do for the community. I am going to always keep giving blood, and who knows maybe some day I will be able to go back to work for them when I start the nursing program. Anyway, I'm running late, and I need to get going for dinner with some friends out of town. Just wanted to leave a quick update!

6 comments:

LeMorse said...

You ROCK! I am so very proud of you.

nutty said...

Have an extra drink to celebrate from all of us!

Egan said...

Congrats on the new job.

The Acting Golfer said...

Didn't know that before dinner, or I would have said something. Congrats that is very cool.

Shan'Chelle said...

LeMorse-Sure I do

Undies-Any excuse to have an extra drink! :-)

Egan-Thanks for the comment! Love your blogs. Its been way too long since I've studied French, I'm going to have to make a link to your French Word of the Day site to get back in practice!

ActingGolfer-No problem. I really enjoyed dinner, it was good to see you guys.

Jeff F. Haines said...

Be sure to tell us what you ate!