My Music


Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Interview

Well, I had the interview today. It turned out to be pretty much what I thought it was, a "sales" type job, but maybe that is what I need. Basically I would be recruiting people for financial services. I am still not sure that this is what I want to do but the interview went well and they really seemed to like me. We will see. I am going to keep looking and keep this in the back of the mind. I have never considered myself a good sales person, and I really wanted something that wasn't commission based but the setting my own hours part of the job is very attractive to me. Its not like I have anything to loose!

I officially made my dentist appointment for next Tuesday at 1:30 and am getting very nervous. It still amazes (and worries) me that this is going to be free and calls to mind question of the dentist's qualifications. I am sure I'm just overreacting. Let's hope so at least.

Well, I am officially at a loss for what to write next. I guess that might mean its time to wrap up and go pack some more crap (and clean the kitchen!! It's pretty gross...) I'll type at ya later!

2 comments:

Avery's mom said...

You could always give your Dentist a Tipp....wouldnt that be funny if Doctors relied on tips,,,their malpractice probably wouldnt be so high

Shan'Chelle said...

yeah no kidding...I'll give him a tip, you hurt me and I hurt you :-)