My Music


Saturday, June 11, 2005

DAMNIT!

I don't know if I did something wrong or if Robyn cursed me after my advice to her about her sidebar didn't work but I can't get my blog to look right. Normally this wouldn't bother me because I use Netscape or Firefox and this seems to be a strange IE problem, however, I am up in Oroville at my parents house so I am using the dreaded Microsoft product of doom. Being a perfectionist (no really I am) this really irritates me and I think I am going to have to turn off the computer before I throw something at it. CRAP! I thought I fixed this. Just another thing to fix. I have to go take my medicine.

5 comments:

Avery's mom said...

Dont blame me, just have a little faith and some pixey dust.

Shan'Chelle said...

:-) It appears to be going around the blog community. I do believe in fairies I do!

Scarlet Hip said...

I had the same problem. I think I played around with the fonts in my posts and that seemed to right it. Good luck!

Shan'Chelle said...

YAY! I did it! One of my pictures was too big for the post. I adjusted the size and my sidebar was transported to the proper location! Yippee!!!! But I still do believe in fairies!

Avery's mom said...

youre a nut!!!!