My Music


Wednesday, June 01, 2005

10 Things I Regret

While it is not so secret that I have regrets in my life (who doesn't) I have been inspired by Evil Petting Zoo to post them in a "Top 10 format" but not really in any particular order.

1. Not going to college directly after high school
2. Allowing myself to get to comfortable (take for granted) relationships with anybody
3. Not standing up for myself
4. Not seeking medical help earlier and getting the Depo-Provera shot EVER
5. Allowing anybody to take care of me (and eventually break my heart)
6. Not allowing myself to truly enjoy life
7. Not taking more chances in life
8. Letting other people read my blog (sometimes...I just feel that at times it inhibits my expression knowing that others are reading)
9. Not telling people how I truly feel about them and why
10. Allowing myself to gain so much weight...

As u can see I have some control issues....the real question is now that I recognize these regrets what am I going to DO about them.

No comments: