My Music


Sunday, August 21, 2005

Tag, I'm it :-)

Seven things you plan to do before you die!!
1. Have children
2. Become a nurse
3. Move to Seattle
4. Travel the world
5. Love myself
6. Fight for universal healthcare
7. Save more animals

Seven things you can do!!
1. Get a degree
2. Be alone (I'm getting there at least)
3. Be happy
4. Lose weight (almost 20 lbs so far!)
5. Help people
6. Laugh loudly
7. Love my kitty


Seven things you can't do!!!
1. Draw (at least not very well)
2. Sing (again, not very well at least :-))
3. Maintain a normal relationship
4. Control everything
5. Believe how my life has turned out
6. Stop worrying about everything and everyone
7. Wait to get into a nursing program

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex!!
1. Dark Eyes/Hair
2. Smile
3. Personality
4. Conversational skill
5. Buttocks (mmmm)
6. Happy Trail (huh cjristina?)
7. Sense of humour

Seven things you say most!!!
1. Alrighty then!
2. Whatever
3. Why don't you love me?
4. No no, really I'm fine
5. It's frickin hot!
6. I owe you how much?!?!?
7. Yes of course I'll do that for you

Seven celebrity crushes!!!
1. Hugh Jackman
2. John Cusack
3. Johnny Depp
4. Ewan McGreggor
5. Rob Thomas
6. Joaquin Phoenix
7. Ben Affleck

Seven people you want to take this quiz..
1. Cjristina
2. Appleannie
3. Wildflower
4. New York Moments
5. Undies
6. Still Figuring out
7. Brooke

plus whoever else would like too steal this is welcome to spread it around.

1 comment:

still_figuring_out said...

lol.
ok, let me work on it and i will post it on my blog :)