My Music


Monday, August 15, 2005

Retun of the Kleptomaniac

Kudos to Brooke for posting something I could steal. I was getting tired of pouring out my feelings in long rambling posts of my every internal thought and feeling....

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
My eyes….I am usually trying to make the bags under my eyes disappear

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
Does this mean green or change as well? If it includes change I have $1.28 if it is just green, $0.00 (what is cash?)

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Rest

4. Favourite plant?
It’s green and makes me sleep…

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Mom…and no I don’t have mom block on my phone its just that no one else ever calls me other than my dad and bill collectors

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
I don’t want to be…by Gavin Degraw

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Pink t-shirt…plain

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Constantly, it’s a bad habit

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Wal-mart generic flip flops…and yes, I know Wal-Mart is red and doesn’t treat its employees well but they are cheap and I am poor. When I’m rich and famous I will be able to be picky J

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
Dark…my eyes are sensitive

11. What did you have for breakfast?
Slimfast and licorice…mmmm those two go well together!

(What happened to number 12?) ***

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
In bed, but not asleep

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
Good. @ Work can’t talk now

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Only when they trick me into it

16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
Alrighty then

17. Who told you they loved you last?
My dad

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Dorito, don’t be dirty :-P

19. How many hours a week do you work?
Do you mean how many hours am I being paid to work or how many hours I actually put in to work….depending on how you look at the answer could be not enough or too much

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I don’t know, I can’t find any of them. I guess that mean I don’t have any that NEED to be developed…

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I really enjoyed age 5

22. Your worst enemy?
Myself

23. What is your current desk top picture?
Wanna see? Click here.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Oh mi god, I can’t even imagine saying something like that about a customer (out loud) even if the phone was on mute

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
I would take the million bucks. I wouldn’t even know how to fix all my mistakes, and even if I could that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t have made other more serious mistakes instead. No need to dwell, with a million dollars I could make myself happy in the future!


**I am going to make up my own number question for number twelve

12. Name your superhero and tell us your signature phrase.

Captain Accident (up up and a….OW!!! Look out below, here I come!)

No comments: