My Music


Monday, July 25, 2005

Now I know my ABC's

Found this via Kimmyk's blog. Thanks for the great idea! Anyone who wants to "borrow" it feel free.

A is for Age - 27
B is for Booze - As often as possible :-)
C is for Career - Medical field...currently insurance hopefully will be nursing
D is for Dad's name - Verlon Michael Davis (at least thats the dad I've been told about ;-) )
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party - As we have already mentioned Booze I will go with music
F is for Favorite Song(s) of the Moment - "What am I to you" - Norah Jones
G is for Goof Off Thing To Do - I used to do drive bys (not the kind with a gun....more like the stalker variety....equally scary I'm sure :-))
H is for Hometown - Stockton California (even though I was born in the bay area)
I is for Instrument You Play - Remote control (I can make the music channels on direct tv play beautifully!)
J is for Jam or Jelly You Like -Blackberry Jelly
K is for Kids - None yet, I want 6 but I might be running out of time for that
L is for Living Arrangement - A room in my parents house....not as sad as it sounds :-)
M is for Mom's Name - Martha Joan Davis (she hates that name)
N is for Names of Best Friends - Christina Nelson, Dorito Davis (I have many more really good friends but these are the two that know me best :-))
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays -None, if the question was how many trips I've made to the hospital thats a whole different story
P is for Phobias -Rats, snakes, rejection, and most recently figured out that I am also freaked out by ticks
Q is for Quote You Like - Currently "When a defining moment comes along, you can do one of two things. Define the moment, or let the moment define you."
R is for Relationship That Lasted the Longest -Most recent one....the one I thought I was forever
S is for Siblings -Robert Ray Davis
T is for Texas, ever been? -Nope but I'd love to see a Cowboys football game...other than that whats there for me??
U is for Unique Trait - One side of my face is still a little droopy from a round of Bell's Palsy
V is for Vegetable You Love - I like a lot of vegetables.....it really depends upon how they are prepared. I will say the one that I don't get to have very often is Asparagus
W is for Worst Trait - Procrastination (though some would say its my self deprecating humour)
X is for X-rays you've had -Both feet and arms
Y is for Yummy Food You Make - Peanut Butter Fudge
Z is for Zodiac Sign - Aquarius....like you couldn't already tell :-)

2 comments:

Avery's mom said...

What's in Texas for you?
I'm in Texas for you and dont you forget it.

Shan'Chelle said...

OH YEAH! I did forget that! BAD SHANDA BAD!