My Music


Sunday, July 24, 2005

My horoscope is pretty accurate today

Well today is turning into a pretty blah day. Yesterday I finally started working on putting my room together. The shelves in my closet had collapsed and my clothes were in a giant heap on the ground. That took forever to fix. I wanted to go out on the lake today but my mom isn't feeling good so that has been postponed until next weekend. The cousins left yesterday. It was good to see them again, but it is hard to spend that much time with people so different from you. It was especially hard because cousin Charles reminds me so much of my grandpa. Its weird, we never really saw eye to eye when he was alive but I loved him so much. I was there when he died and felt him pass through me as his spirit left his body (for those of you who do not believe in angels and spirits I understand that you probably think I'm crazy...and maybe I am but that is the only way I know how to describe what I felt). I know my grandfather had certain beliefs and habits that would have put him at odds with me if he was still alive but I still feel really connected to him. Maybe its because I regret not being more accepting of his ways when he was here. I've been dreaming about him a lot lately so spending the last couple weeks with one of his few remaining relatives made it difficult to say goodbye yesterday. Well now that I am bawling I think I am going to cut this post short. Since I'm so bored today I will probably end up posting some more. Hope everyone enjoyed the recent picture posting binge I went through....it is a lot more difficult to maintain this blog on a dial up connection....I can't wait until I can find a high speed internet alternative up here (yeah I'm not holding my breath...no one in this household besides me knows CPR)


AQUARIUS (Jan 20 - Feb 18): You are withholding your strongest feelings as something tells you this isn't the time to unleash an emotional flow. It's not that things are bad; it's just that you are receiving recurring flashes, reminders of what you don't want, rather than what you do. Don't try to make changes now. Just be aware of your desires as you wait for the right moment to act.

No comments: