My Music


Friday, April 29, 2005

Just an update...

Today went well! Woo hoo! I had my interview this morning and it seemed al'right. It was very fast (only about 30 minutes) but I think I remembered everything I was supposed to mention. It was a lot easier because I was decidedly un-nervous.

After the interview I ran some errands and went in for some extra hours at work (have to make up for missing monday and all!) It felt good to actually be doing something, I think I might start working on Friday's again.

I got some good news talking to a friend of mine at work. I don't have to take a history class that I thought I needed. History is so depressing and I definately don't need that right now. On top of that it looks like I may be able to apply for an AA after a couple more semesters. so I might do that before I apply to the respiratory care or nursing program.

Well I guess thats all for now. I am going to post my revised school schedule on here just for the heck of it.


Summer 2005

Cosumnes River College

Bus 340 - Business Law

Class#: 10966

American River College

Acct 121 - Payroll Accounting

Class #: 12450

Acct 341 - Accounting for the Microcomputer

Class #: 12451

Bus 100 - Business English

Class # 10492

Sacramento City College

Anth 300 - Magic, Witchcraft, and Religion

Class # 11422

Fall 2005

Sacramento City College

Bus 300 - Introduction to Business

Class # 17637

Bus 310 - Business Communications

Class # 15961

American River College

Acct 103 - Intermediate Accounting

Class # 10395

Acct 311 - Managerial Accounting

Class # 10385

Mgmt 360 - Management Communications

Class # 13001


No comments: