My Music


Sunday, April 03, 2005

A little about me

I am currently searching for my place in society. I am currently in the process of finding my career and achieving a balance in my life. In my current employment experience I have found that I am happiest when I am helping people, however, I would not consider any job that I have had a career. While I am committed to the values of my current employer, I will need professional licensing in order to move further and become more involved in the organization. I am struggling to achieve the balance in my life that I so desire because of the financial burden of putting myself through school to earn the education necessary to advance in the medical field while obtaining hands on experience while volunteering in the community. It seems to me such a circular contridiction what we put the average or lower income student through in order to obtain an education. Hopefully one day I will be in a position to contribute to changes in the way our society approaches education and community service.

2 comments:

jayeofmanyhats said...

I like your website Michelle. It is good, not at all BUSH.
Hey how did you copy and paste an e-mail on here, I have been trying to copy and paste e-mail and word files but I can not figure it out.

Shan'Chelle said...

I just copied and pasted it into the section that you write your posts in. Nothing fancy.