My Music


Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Another day another 25 cents

Ok...even I have to admit it was a decent day. This is odd since I started out the date late to work. I got there and had a message that I didn't get the job I just interviewed for (ok, even I admit this wasn't a great surprise). Even this didn't seem to upset me. Even though I came to the conclusion I'm going to have to start working more hours doing my boring job, I am oddly calm about the whole situation. Yesterday I found out that I got a "C" on my accounting test, which was much better than the class average (an F). However, today, I found out that I got an A on my A&P test. I was SHOCKED! You'll recall from earlier posts that I was sure I had failed it.

So now with 3 weeks left of school and a full summer courseload planned I am stuck sitting waiting for the shoe to drop. I am sure that the next financial downer is just around the corner, and I will have another meltdown shortly. However, until then I am in a somewhat uncomfortable state of mind that I'm not quite used to.

Til then, 'Ciao!

No comments: