My Music


Sunday, May 22, 2005

Rain or Shine?

There are so many studies out lately linking depression to the weather. They say that there is a correlation between dark gloomy weather and feeling sad or forlorn. While this may be true in some people, I wonder how it is that I am not this way. I have been depressed for most of my life I think and I live in one of the sunniest states in the country. We get A LOT of sun here and I seem to be happier when it rains. Maybe there are other underlying issues here? Wouldn't be the first time that I found out that I have "underlying issues"....I don't know what else to say on the subject. I went to the doctor on Friday to discuss this and other issues and in a move of remarkable irony she prescribed prozac for me. As it turns out, the prescription was only 10 dollars so in all technicality my blog is still correct, blogging really IS cheaperthanprozac!!

1 comment:

jayeofmanyhats said...

Yes cheaper than but just as helpful