My Music


Thursday, September 01, 2005

Is it Friday yet?



Impossible Position
Story of the day courtesy of "Storypeople.com"
Impossible yoga position but she likes to have goals that no one else can imagine, so they'll shut up about how they understand exactly what she's going through


Ok...so there is 3 hours 21 minutes and 30 seconds until it is Friday and it can't come fast enough. I am so tired of this week and can not wait until I can let go of some of this stress. Its been a really rough night, and I can't really go into details but I am emotionally spent. Life has sucked this week (mostly) but the worst part is that there is nothing anyone can do to make it better.

On another note I spoke with a guy on the phone today from Ft. Oglethorpe Florida. It made me laugh because that is the name of the group of friends pictured above. The picture kinda jinxed the group I think, but life goes on.

3 comments:

Cjristina said...

The picture did not jinx the group! And no I'm not just saying that because it was my idea to take it. I wanted it done because I know that things change and I've never had proof of the great friendships I've been lucky enough to experience. Much like other people go through romantic relationships like chain smokers with a pack of cigs, I've been in and out of friendships with usually large gaps in between. I was afraid that however this group of people changed that my memories would not be enough. Maybe because you have all meant so much more to me than any other group of friends that I've ever had!!!! I'm reminded of one of my favorite lines from a musical; at the end of "Camelot" when King Arthur is telling the young Thomas that he has to remember and tell others that, "...once there was a spot, for happy ever aftering that was known as Camelot." This pic is my Thomas. A Camelot doesn't need to be around for us to know that it was there. I do know that. I just needed something tangible...probably because of fear. The fear that I could lose all of you. The fear that the break up would be with me...not the significant others...stupid?, most likely, yes....honest? definitely.

Shan'Chelle said...

I understand completely. I am very happy that we did take the picture. Deep down I know that nothing jinxed us, time just went by and people change. I understand your fear (we always did share the love of a good irrational thought :-)) and thank you for the wonderful analogy. On a silly note....have you been drinking? You are only this honest when your drunk usually ;-) j/k you know I love you!

Cjristina said...

I'm drunk on love! Read last sentence with cheesy, smarmy voice in head. OK I'm not drunk on love...just in an open mood I guess.