My Music


Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Honesty is the best policy

Now that you have opened this you must fill it out yourself!!
Answer these questions honestly.


1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
flesh...I try not to wear them if I can get away with it

2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
The paper due tomorrow that I have had 6 weeks to do which isn't done.

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
This survey and and then I am doing the paper till it is finished or I pass out...whichever comes first!

4. Honestly, what did you do today?
Went on an adventure down a country road I had never been down before....ended up sitting on a rock along a creek running under a covered bridge..went to the bank and got jamba juice....went to work and managed to have the worst day....yet I'm still smiling...I'll let you think about that one for a while :-)

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
I'm beginning to.

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Define bad...I don't think so

7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
I do...I secretly like those teeny bopper shows like lizzie maguire

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
no

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
My kitties

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
always have probably always will

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
restless

12. Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
This is not the body of someone with an eating disorder :-)

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
yes there are a lot of people I'd like to see

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
I have many secrets....I don't think they are dark though....the keep me mysterious :-)

15. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
Yeah...unfortunately....I really wish I could be indifferent, it takes much less energy

16. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
I plead the 5th

17. Honestly, are you loyal?
Mostly?

18. Honestly, are you in denial?
Not now...I've visited but currently I'm digging reality way too much

19. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
Ummmm....DUH! Who wouldn't?

20. Honestly, who is/are your best friend(s)?
Christina, Shawny, Deb, Brenty

21. Honestly, do you like someone?
Yeah...I have to admit I do

22. Honestly does anyone like you?
I think so...I hope so at least

23. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
I am the wrong person to ask about that

24. Honestly, do you smoke weed?
I have...but it really doesn't do much for me

25. Honestly, do you do drugs?
Caffeine...lots and lots of caffeine.

26. Honestly, have you ever drank/ will you ever drink alcohol?
Oh yeah! This is a certainty

No comments: