My Music


Saturday, May 06, 2006

A little boredom never hurt anybody

Where did you take your default photo?
Christie's dining room

Who is the first & second person on your top 8?
Brat Boy Chris and Timber EEEanne

What exactly are you wearing right now?
sweats and a sleevless shirt

What is your current problem?
Too many to mention...

What makes you most happy?
my kitties

If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
I would finish school earlier

Name an obvious quality you have?
Compassion and caring

What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Not listening to a song...I am watching soap operas

Any celeb you would marry?
MARRIED!?!?!? No way in hell I'm getting married to anyone

Have someone with the same birthday as you?
I talk to them all the time...just don't know anybody personally

Do you have a crush on someone?
Thats for me to know and you to find out

Ever sang in front of a large audience?
What do you consider large?

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes but I don't believe them

Do you speak any other languages?
A little french...and I sign


Have you ever ridden in a Hummer limo?
NO! But I should have....but I'm not bitter.....wait does it count if I talked to people on the phone who were in the hummer as I drove behind it? Oh I guess not.

Do you ever watch MTV?
When I was like 8 and they still showed music videos...oh yeah and if there is a real world marathon :-P

What's something that really bugs you?
Many things...being at home doing this survey on a friday night for one :-P

Initials:
SMD

Middle name:
Michelle

Current location:
Yankee Hill...in the bedroom

Hair length:
Short...even shorter when curly

Eye color:
Green Hazel

Do you live with your parents:
Yup

Do you get along with your parents:
Mostly

Are your parents married/separated/divorced?:
Yes...almost 30 years

Do you have any siblings?:
Robert Ray (or as I call him Booby Bobby)

Ice cream flavor:
Rocky Road

Clothing brand:
I'm not really a brand name kinda girl

Shampoo/conditioner:
Fructis

Do you write memos on your hand?
Uh huh

Call people back?
I would if anyone ever called me...mostly I get telemarketers or student loan consolidation people and NO I don't call them back

Believe in love:
Of course...something that hurts so bad has to be real

Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Diagonal

Glasses or contacts?:
Glasses, only to read

Have any bad habits:
Biting my nails, forgetting my meds, procrastination, and many many more...

Gone skinny dipping?:
Yup

Broken a bone?
The question isn't if I have broken a bone, its which bone haven't I broken?

Had stitches?:
Only after being put in a straight jacket, and no I'm not kidding

Gone scuba diving?:
No :-(

Been stung by a jellyfish?:
Nope

Been stung by a bee?
Yes thank god I'm not allergic like my aunt

thrown up in a restaurant?:
Yes...don't remember why

Been to overnight camp?:
Yeah...science camp...and no not band camp :-)

Sworn in front of your parents?:
Yes...I'm a bad bad daughter

Had detention?:
Nope I was goody two shoes!

Been sent to the principal's office?:
Only to drop off paperwork

Who was the last Person to IM you?:
Bob

What did it say?
Good night, I love you too

Who was the last Person to call you?
Mom...though I did get a missed call from an unknown number

Person you hugged?:
Mom or Dad

Person you tackled?
I reserve the right to remain silent as the answer can and will incriminate me :-)

Thing you touched?:
Keyboard...DUH!

Thing you said:
DAMNIT why can't I get comfortable!

Thing you ate?:
Ice cream

Thing you drank?:
Water

No comments: