My Music


Friday, January 13, 2006

Now I know my ABC's

[A is for age:]
27...for a couple weeks at least :-)

[B is for booze of choice]
Shot: Tequila....preferrably patron
Mixed Drink: Long Island Iced Tea

[C is for career]
I work for the man making excuses for why our overseas help doesn't know how to do their job and get these people their money.

[D is for your dog's name:]
Dog's drool cats rule :-P Actually its Xavier my black lab on the side of my blog

[E is for essential items you use everyday:]
Computer, prozac, caffeine

[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]
Extraordinary Girl -Greenday
Almost Had You -Bowling for Soup
All Jacked Up -Gretchen Wilson

[G is for favorite games:]
Any card game, Hoopla

[H is for hometown:]
Stockton, CA

[I is for instruments you play:]
I was great at the flute in 4th grade until I broke my arm. Good thing though, don't think my asthma could have handled it.

[J is for jam or jelly you like:]
Boysenberry

[K is for kids?]
Everyone knows that the answer to this question is yes but not for a while, I am in my selfish phase (stop laughing)

[L is for last kiss?:]
Hmmm....does it say anything that it was from the second to last person I want to see right now? Too bad too because the kisses prior to that were to die for.

[M is for most admired trait:]
Caring and sympathetic nature

[N is for name of your crush:]
Surprisingly no one right now.

[O is for overnight hospital stays:]
Actually I haven't had to stay in the hospital overnight since I was a baby. Not because I'm healthy but because my injuries aren't THAT serious

[P is for phobias:]
Being alone

[Q is for quotes you like:]
"The heart has reasons the mind does not understand"

[R is for biggest regret:]
Not finishing college

[S is for sweets of your choice:]
anything chocolate

[T is for time you wake up:]
On my own: 10 am
Under diress: 4:30 am

[U is for underwear:]
when I actually wear underwear (not very often) I usually wear cotton...but I bought some gorgeous red lacy underwear and matching bras for the New Year.

[V is for vegetables you love:]
Asparagus, peas, artichokes

[Wis for worst habit:]
Being Needy

[X is for x-rays you've had:]
Too many....

[Y is for yummy food you make:]
Fudge - Better than sex Peanut Butter and Chocolate

[Z is for zodiac sign:]

Totally Aquarius....my horoscope for today:

AQUARIUS (Jan 20 - Feb 18): Although you may be thinking about changing your diet or adding a healthier routine to your day, the practical reality of your schedule may overshadow even the best of intentions. Don't be too hard on yourself now if you come up with a great plan and then let it fall to the wayside. Even if you don't make it happen, you are setting the stage for a change that's still on the way.

No comments: