My Music


Friday, February 02, 2007

Change...is it really inevitable?

Life flies by us in a blur...one day we are playing in our grandparents front yard with our cousins, the next you are doing term papers and surfing the net, then you are getting married or having children or just simply trying to figure out where all the time has gone and what exactly it is you want to do with yourself now that you are "all grown up". During all this people wander through our lives like museum patrons viewing the "art work" that we are creating at that specific moment in time. While it feels like we will have these people around forever the truth is quite the opposite. For me the last 10 years or so feels like just yesterday. I seem to be in the same place I was, yet I look around me and my surroundings and the people surrounding me have changed. Its quite surreal most of the time.

Well I have to get back to my perpetual homework. Hopefully soon I will be inspired to write and share what has been going on in my life. Its been a crazy first month of 2007. I'm still trying to catch my breath both literally & figuratively speaking :-)

Till then, TTFN.....I love you all!

~Shanda


You've Changed 56% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.

You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

No comments: