My Music


Sunday, August 05, 2007

Tattoos...and no I don't mean the alcohol

If you have at least one tattoo, do the survey, if you don't then pass it on!

1. Have you ever cried during a tattoo? Not because of the pain....it was a very emotional experience my one tattoo...I cried because of the symbolism behind it.

2. When did you get your first tattoo? 2006

3. What was your first tattoo? My ladybug angel

4. Which tattoo is closest to your heart? My ladybug angel

5. Do you have a matching tattoo with someone? Nope...custom made

6. Do you have a tattoo that someone messed up on? Nope...mine turned out better than I could have imagined

7. Do you have anyone's name tattooed on you? NO! NEVER

8. What was the most painful tattoo you received? Geez...this is a hard one...considering I have a total of ONE tattoo...

9. How many tattoos do you have? One..can't you read? :-P

10. Do you plan on being heavily or moderately tattooed? isn't there another choice...I will go with mildly :-P.

11. Do you have a tattoo that you constantly have to explain? Well if you count a three year old screaming "OH MI GOD YOU HAVE A BUG ON YOUR BACK!"

12. Have you ever gotten an infection from a tattoo? No my tat girlz helped make sure I used the right stuff to prevent infection.

13. What is the longest session you've ever sat straight? a whopping 25 minutes...I almost didn't make it ;-P

14. What is the biggest tattoo that you have and how long did it take? Ok...how many times do I have to tell you I only have one?!?!

15. Did you tell your parents? Yeah they know...my mom got one first...my dad's a wimp and will never get one even though all the rest of us have at least one.

16. Do you regret having gotten any of your tattoos? NOPE! I think a tattoo that tells a story can never be regretted.

17. Would you consider ever getting any of your tattoos removed? NO! What would be the point of that!??!

18. What are you going to get for your next tattoo? I don't know that I will get another one...but if I do it would have to have a special meaning.

19. Do you think members of the opposite sex with a lot of tattoo are hot? Depends...I think it takes a special person to make tattoos look good

20. Are you unfortunate enough to have an arm band tatoo? No...I don't need anything accentuating my arm fat thank you.

21. How many people have tattooed you? ONE! it would be kind of weird to have more than one person since I have one tiny tattoo

22. Do any of your tattoos have color? All of them ;-P

No comments: