My Music


Saturday, August 11, 2007

EX's Survey

Let's see if you can get through it. If not, you're too scared about your past...
1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

Sure if I didn't have to drive so far to kiss him

2. How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they loved you?

Three

3.Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?

Yup

4. Do you hate your last boyfriend/girlfriend?

HAHA...this is a funny question that keeps coming up for me. I will take this opportunity to say that I DON'T hate my ex's no matter what has happened. I love each and every one of my ex's as much as I wish I didn't. I CAN say that I don't much LIKE my ex's...thats a big difference. It has something to do with a feeling of disappointment I think.

5. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?

Of course, who hasn't?

6. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend mad?

No...I am a perfect angel...HELLO! There obviously had to be some anger if they are all my EX'S

7. Are you happier single or in a relationship?

It's funny...I always thought I was more miserable single but looking back, and especially since my last long term relationship I have always been more miserable IN my relationships than out. Maybe it says something about the kind of relationships I have had.

8. Ever dated anyone with an STD?

I hope not...not that they would tell me now or anything :-P

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?

DUH!

10. Have you broken any hearts?

I doubt it...maybe one

11. Think any of your ex's feels the same as you do?Feels the same as me about what?

About our relationship?
I am sure that deep down if they would care to admit it too themselves we both know what went wrong.

12. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?

I have my moments

13. Have you dated people who were not good to you?

I think all of the people have been not good to me in one way or another

15. Have you dated someone older than you?

I prefer it

16. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?

Second chance? Yes...Beyond that? No

17. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Yes...but then I sober up :-P

18. Do you want to get married?

Nope...not even in 15 years

19. Does heart break really feel as bad as it’s said to be?

For me it does

20. Would you believe your ex if she/he said they love you?

I wouldn't believe much that my ex said to me. I learn from my mistakes

21. Would you date your best female/male friend?

Sure if we were both into the same sex thing or in the case of my best male friends if THEY were into girls...some would say that I'm holding out for them :-)

22. Have any of your ex's called you by a nickname after the break up?

Does Bitch count? (and thats the nice word :-))

23. Do you regret any of your relationships?

Nope...life's too short to fill it with regret

24. Are you in a relationship at the moment?

I am in many relationships

repost this as "ex's survey"

No comments: