My Music


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

No tag backs :-)

I had been meaning to steal Jenna's "weird things about me" blog but it looks like I don't have to because she went and tagged me :-) And yes, I am still procrastinating on posting a "real" blog so THHPPPPT! :-P

1. The older I get the more claustrophobic I get but sometimes I still enjoy stuffing myself into small places (behind the couch used to be my favorite) to get away from the world and read a book.

2. I have broken my foot walking....twice...not the same foot mind you, but the same bone in both feet. It's like a party trick I pull out right before I'm gonna move. If your on crutches they don't expect you to work as hard and you can get more sympathy help :-)

3. I freak out when I lay on my back for fear that I am going to stop breathing.

4. I am afraid of ending up alone, but I really hate being in groups of people most of the time :-)

5. I missed the question on my first driving permit test that says what should you do when you know you are going to hit someone or something....my answer was "protect your face with your hands and prepare for impact"....but I still passed :-) (be afraid...be very afraid!)

6. I have burnt water before. Ok the water technically wasn't burnt but the pan was and all the water was black....yeah I'm a fabulous cook :-)

Ok...since I don't get any comments anymore I will tag people by how they come up in my stats viewer...I could guess who these people are but I'll wait until I see if they post this on their blog :-)

a.Domain Name surewest.net ? (Network)
IP Address 65.78.136.# (SureWest Broadband)
ISP SureWest Broadband
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : California
City : Sacramento


b.Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 198.240.130.# (Credit Suisse Group / CANA)
ISP Credit Suisse Group / CANA
Location Continent : Europe
Country : Switzerland (Facts)
State/Region : Zurich
City : Zrich


c.Domain Name Level3.net ? (Network)
IP Address 4.246.105.# (Level 3 Communications)
ISP Level 3 Communications
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : California
City : San Jose

d.Domain Name comcast.net ? (Network)
IP Address 68.81.195.# (Comcast Cable)
ISP Comcast Cable
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Pennsylvania
City : Philadelphia

e.Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 209.142.12.# (InReach Internet)
ISP InReach Internet
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : California
City : Stockton

f.Domain Name comcast.net ? (Network)
IP Address 67.181.122.# (Comcast Cable)
ISP Comcast Cable
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : California
City : Stockton

g. Domain Name comcast.net ? (Network)
IP Address 67.181.104.# (Comcast Cable)
ISP Comcast Cable
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : California
City : Stockton

1 comment:

k o w said...

That's my IP in Philly.