My Music


Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm worth 275....50

~~~ok...so how many are gonna be honest and add the 50 cents?



HOW MUCH ARE U WORTH?

Okay so heres, the deal, you look it over and see how many of these things you have done, BUT you have to add up the money amount along the way, then post the amount that you are as the title of the bulletin such as "$15" or "I'm worth "$78" or something like that.



Smoked pot: $10

Got drunk, passed out and don't remember the night before: $20

Went skinny Dipping: $5

Had sex in a pool: $20

Kissed someone of the same sex: $10

Had sex with someone of the same sex: $20

Cheated on your g/f or b/f: $10

Cheated on your g/f or b/f with their relative of close friend: $20

Done oral: $5

Got oral: $5

Done/got oral in a car while it was moving: $25

Prank called the cops: $5

Stole something: $10

Stole something worth over more than a hundred: $20

Had sex with someone 10 years older: $20

Has sex with someone under 21 and you are over 27: $25

Cried yourself to sleep: $5

Cried during sex: $20

Been in love: $25

Been in love with two people or more at the same time: $50

Said you love someone but didn't mean it: $25

Went streaking: $5

Went streaking in broad daylight: $15

Been arrested: $5

Spent time in jail: $15

Peed in the pool: $0.50

Played spin the bottle: $5

Done something you regret: $20

Had a crush on your bestfriend: $5

Had sex with your best friend: $20

Had a crush on someone at work: $5

Had sex with someone you work with at work: $25

Lied to your mate: $5

Lied to your mate about the sex being good: $25

DON'T FORGET TO REPOST WITH YOUR DOLLAR AMOUNT

6 comments:

Brian said...

Yikes! I'm worth $225

But I'm not so sure that's a good thing

Cjristina said...

I'm at 215 and YEAH the 50 cents...but I go one better most of time. I sit on edge of pool and pee into the lip/trough area.

Roxy Chanel McPink said...

ACK! $325.50!!!

Remlelation said...

Damn I got a 220 but no .50 I never peed in a pool hard to belive I know

Anonymous said...

I am only $175.50

Shan'Chelle said...

Since you are annonymous I can not tell if that is accurate or not? :-P