My Music


Thursday, June 29, 2006

Joke of the Day

>All the organs of the body were having a meeting,
>trying to decide who was the one in charge.
>
>
>
>
>"I should be in charge," said the brain ,
>"Because I run all the body's systems,
>so without me nothing would happen."
>
>
>
>"I should be in charge," said the blood ,
>"Because I circulate oxygen all over
>so without me you'd all waste away."
>
>
>"I should be in charge," said the stomach,"
>Because I process food and give
>all of you energy."
>
>
>"I should be in charge," said the legs ,
>"because I carry the body wherever
>it needs to go."
>
>
>
>"I should be in charge," said the eyes,
>"Because I allow the body to see
>where it goes."
>
>
>"I should be in charge," said the rectum ,
>"Because I'm responsible for
>waste removal."
>
>
>
>
>All the other body parts laughed at the rectum
>And insulted him, so in a huff,
>he shut down tight.
>
>
>
>Within a few days,
>the brain had a terrible headache,
>the stomach was bloated,
>the legs got wobbly,
>the eyes got watery,
>and the blood Was toxic.
>They all decided that the
>rectum should be the boss.
>
>The Moral of the story?
>
>
>The asshole is usually in charge !!

No comments: