1.You are in the Witness Protection Program and must invent a new first, last, and middle name.
Anastacia Mckaela Brennan
2.You are in a threesome with two famous people, alive or dead.
Oh dear god!!! That's easy, Hugh Jackman and Joaquin Phoenix
3.You are in charge of naming your new band. What's the name of the band?
All that and a bag of Dorito's
4. You are going to get a free tattoo. What would it be?
A ladybug sitting on an angel's wing
5. You are being forced to listen to one song over and over, ad infinitum, as a form of torture. What song is it?
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE.....AUGH!!!!!!!! (sorry to those karaoke singers who love to sing this song....wait, no I'm not....it hurts my ears)
6. You are leaving your state/province. What state do you move to?
7. You are leaving your country, where would you move?
Canada or Switzerland
8. You get to choose one book as the best ever written. What book do you choose?
Man....thats tough...I would ask Christina :-)
9. You get to choose one movie as the best ever made. What movie do you choose?
Another toughie....since I've already used my phone a friend can I poll the audience?
10. You get to spend one day each as a bird, an insect, and a
mammal. What bird would you be? What insect? What mammal?
Hawk, Ladybug, Dolphin
11. You must relive one year of your life. Which would you like to relive?
1980....I think I had fun that year :-)
12. Which year(s) would you least like to relive?
13. You have a time machine that will take you backwards anywhere from 1800 to the present. What decade do you most want to visit?
1920's, I wanna be a flapper :-)
14. You must choose to go skydiving or very-deep-sea diving.
Can I choose both?
15. You get to return to the past (using that handy dandy time machine we were talking about before) and have a sexual encounter with a rock star who is no longer alive. Who do you pick?
Either the young Elvis or George Harrison
16. You get to be a contestant on any game show, airing today or in the past. What show do you want to be on?
Press Your Luck....NO Whammy, no whammy!
17. You are given $1 million dollars but you must give it all to one charity. What charity do you choose?
18. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban?
Race......maybe if we stop stereotyping people would stop living up to the stereotypes
19. You can have 100 million dollars tax-free but if you take it, you'll die at the age of fifty. Do you take it?
Hell no.....its not worth it...thats only like 20 more years.