My Music


Friday, March 24, 2006

Soooooo True!

Hey all, sorry I haven't been around...its been crazy......I feel like I didn't even get a Spring Break and I ended up with most of the week off because Grandma died. I don't have time to go into everything now....hopefully will get a chance to update you again soon. For now my horoscope illustrates exactly how I'm feeling...

Shanda
Sun Sign: Aquarius Rising Sign: Sagitarius

March 24, 2006
Shanda, sometimes you feel like you are in a video game being played by a teenager who has no regrets about having you get eaten by a monster! Today you should try a new game: avoiding stress! Whether this concerns your career or your personal life, you need to find some neutral territory where you can actually relax. How about going over to a friend's house?

No comments: