Figured it was time for a couple pointless blogs using quizzes and such that I have found on other sites. Thanks to all who have contributed to my laziness :-)
Three ways that I am stereotypically female
1. I'm romantic.
2. I am ALWAYS late.
3. I'm nurturing.
Three ways that I am stereotypically male
1. I hate to shop.
2. I fall asleep in front of the TV
3. The way I drink!
Three names I go by
Three parts of my heritage
2. Native American
Three physical things I like about myself
1. My eye color (hazel green)
2. My butt (thats one thing I don't care about being big!)
3. My fingers
Three physical things I don’t like about myself
1. My stomach
2. My thighs
3. My teeth
Three things that scare me
1. My grandmother's house at night
2. Being alone
Three of my everyday essentials
1. Internet (DSL oh how I miss you!)
3. Food (HA! I didn't get to be who I am by starving myself)
1. I am a patient person.
2. I am a size 1.
3. I am a morning person.
1. I am a good listener.
2. I want to be "found".
3. I am much harder on myself than anyone else could ever be.
Three things I want in a relationship
Three physical things about men that appeal to me
1. Nice eyes (glasses are great)
2. Facial hair (not too much)
3. Fantastic A$$
Three of my favorite hobbies
2. Seeing theatre (preferrably not BAD theatre but you get all kinds!!)
Three things I want to do really badly now
1. Go have another drink.
2. Move to Seattle
3. Make out...no one in particular so long as they are a good kisser
Three careers I’ve considered
1. School Teacher
2. Phone Sex Operator
Three places I want to go on vacation
Three things I want to do before I die
1. Own my own house
2. Save people's lives
3. Have children
Three celebrity crushes
1. Johnny Depp
2. Hugh Jackman
3. Ewan McGregor